|
English
|

Peerless Advertising Campaign (1911–1912)

Peerless Model 32 Six-Cylinder Fifty Horse-power Torpedo Ad (February, 1911): Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris
Peerless Model 32 Six-Cylinder Fifty Horse-power Torpedo Ad (February, 1911): Notre-Dame Cathedral, Paris
Peerless Model 31 Four-Cylinder Thirty Horse-power Touring Car Ad (April, 1911): College of the City of New York
Peerless Model 31 Four-Cylinder Thirty Horse-power Touring Car Ad (April, 1911): College of the City of New York
Peerless '48-Six' Seven-passenger Limousine Ad (December, 1911): Columbia University Library, New York
Peerless '48-Six' Seven-passenger Limousine Ad (December, 1911): Columbia University Library, New York
Peerless '48-Six' Seven-passenger Touring Car Ad (1911–1912): Cathedral of St. John the Divine, New York
Peerless '48-Six' Seven-passenger Touring Car Ad (1911–1912): Cathedral of St. John the Divine, New York
Peerless '48-Six' Six-passenger Torpedo Ad (January, 1912): Entrance to Hotel St. Regis, New York
Peerless '48-Six' Six-passenger Torpedo Ad (January, 1912): Entrance to Hotel St. Regis, New York
Rating:  0    -0    +0
Silence and Comfort
Некоторыми источниками иллюстратором данной рекламной кампании атрибутируется Edward Poucher.


The Peerless Manufacturing Company of Cleveland, Ohio manufactured clothes wringers prior to their entry into automobile production. In 1901, the company took a license from DeDion in France to build the 'Motorette,' a single-cylinder tricycle. Within a few years, the company had expanded to include 24- and 35-horsepower fours with touring and limousine bodies. In 1908, the company added a 50-horsepower six to their line-up. The 30 horsepower fours, introduced in 1908, would be a staple in the company's catalog until 1912.
Discuss this car
Author
E-mail
Add your comments