Abbott-Detroit Advertising Campaign (1916)
Abbott-Detroit Six Touring Car Ad (1916): The Greatest Power Moment Yet Developed — The Utmost of Usable Power
Abbott-Detroit Six Touring Car Ad (1916): Power Moment — Actual Performance — Is What You Want In a Car
Abbott-Detroit Six Touring Car Ad (1916): Abundant Power — New Lines — Greater Comfort
Abbott Motor Car Co.
Detroit, Michigan – 1909-1915
Consolidated Car Co.
Detroit, Michigan – 1916
The Abbott Corporation
Cleveland, Ohio – 1916-1918
The Abbott-Detroit was a early 1900s American Automobile Company that used 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder Continental engine in their cars. In addition the Abbott-Detroit also used 8 cylinder Herschell-Spillman engines. By 1916 the company Changed it’s name to Consolidated Car Co. and production was running at 15 to 20 units per day.
To improve on this figure that the company moved to a larger factory in Cleveland, Ohio and changed it’s name once again. However, by 1918 they declared bankruptcy. The Cleveland built cars were known simply as The Abbott.
По материалам: american-automobiles.com