The HCD-2 is equipped with a 2.0-liter, 16-valve DOHC engine that cranks out 150 horsepower and high torque, even at low rpm in 4-wheel drive. Safety features include dual airbags up front, anti-lock brake system, traction control system and disc brakes on all four wheels. In a complete departure from conventional body design concepts, the boldly styled HCD-2 exudes muscularity. A short overhang, large wheels, large wheel arches and an anti-cab-forward design combine to make a great-looking sports car. Meanwhile, the interior is loaded with extras that include a premium audio system, self-regulating climate control system, electronic chrome mirror that automatically adjusts to the reflection factor, and a cellular phone.
Muscular design and short overhang, big wheels and large wheel arches exude the styling of a classic sports car. This unique coupe is also built to perform.
- Uniquely shaped seats for three
- Progressive and muscular shape
- Disc brakes on all wheels, supported by ABS and traction control system
- P245/45-17 tires mounted on alloy wheels
- Dual airbags
- AM/FM radio with digital compact cassette player
- 150hp, 2.0-liter, 16-valve DOHC engine with variable valve timing system